Support Groups give people the opportunity to talk about their lives and their problems, and to discuss their thoughts and especially their feelings, with others who can understand them.
SUPPORT GROUP FOR CAREGIVERS
The 1st and 3rd monday of the month
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Who Takes Care of the Caregiver?
When our loved one suffers a brain injury, the entire family is affected. We as caregivers may experience feelings of burden, anxiety, anger or depression, and we need care ourselves.
Brain Angels is a series of workshops designed specifically for caregivers of brain-injured individuals to encourage, educate, and provide support to them. We invite you to join us on a journey of hope and healing!
- Cost: $20/class for B.R.A.I.N. Partners; $25/class for Non-Partners
- Class will be faciliated by Stephanie Ragone and Lynn Gallandt
- Volunteers available to spend time with your loved-one at B.R.A.I.N. while you get support
- First week session, led by Lynn, focuses on Resources and Recovery
- Third week session, led by Stephanie, focuses on Support and Strategies