B. R. A. I. N.
Brain Rehabilitation And Injury Network
Advancing Research, Recovery and Residual Care
To advance the highest level of research, recovery and residual care for brain injured adults and to provide their families with resources and support
To provide education, high quality services and programs along with medical referrals for adults suffering from traumatic brain injury.
1. Empathy and understanding for survivors of Brain Injury
2. Use of proven and creative methodologies in treatment
3. Persistence in seeking diagnosis and solutions
4. Respect for those unable to care for themselves
5. Education and emotional support of families as a key to recovery
6. Excellence in every relationship and task
7. Competency of leadership and staff